From the chef
Acquainted with cooking since childhood, Chef Igarashi naturally set his sights on the culinary path.
Born in 1989 in Aomori Prefecture. After learning to cook by helping his mother, Chef Igarashi decided to become a chef around the time he was in middle school. He studied cooking at Chori Seika Vocational School Attached to Hakodate Junior College. After graduation, he worked at Hakodate Central Hospital and then began employment at Hakodate Kokusai Hotel in March 2009. He currently serves as Sous-Chef at VUE MER at the hotel, where he endeavors each day to serve delicious meals to his customers.
五十嵐 彬Akira Igarashi
Teppanyaki VUE MER
- Alight at [Shiyakusho-Mae Station] or [Uoichiba-Dori Station] and head towards Hakodate Port
- Western / French,Western / Steak,Western / Teppanyaki (grilled foods) / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,800 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- [Lunch] 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:30 pm) / [Dinner] 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm)
8F, West Building, Hakodate Kokusai Hotel, 5-10, Otemachi, Hakodate city, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道函館市大手町5-10 函館国際ホテル 西館8F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages