From the chef
He gives warm hospitality to his guests with unique dishes of Okinawa.
His passion for the culinary field comes from the experience through his part-time job at a curry shop. He worked as a staff to open the first branch of [Agu Tonkatsu Coshon] and learned many different fields of work organizing the restaurant. At the time its second branch opened, he became in charge of the kitchen, where he shows his skills every day.
田中 悠樹Yuki Tanaka
Agu Tonkatsu Coshon Ukishima-dori branch
- From Makishi Station, go west along Kokusai-dori Street. From [Mutsumi-bashi Bridge], go south along [Shijo Hon-dori Shopping Street]. Turn left at Ukishima-dori Street, then go straight for 10 meters.
- Japanese / Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- 11:00 am - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
3-3-21 Makishi, Naha city, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / Kids menu / Large shochu selection