USEN Media CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall set forth the Terms of Service (hereinafter referred as "These Terms") to provide the SAVOR JAPAN Reservation Service (hereinafter referred to as "This Service") through the internet site specified in Article 1.
Article 1 (These Terms)
- These Terms shall be applied to the users (hereinafter referred to as "the Users") of the internet site "SAVOR JAPAN" (herein after referred to as "This Site") which is operated by the Company to provide information mainly about cuisine at restaurants. Through This Service, the Users can complete reservations with restaurants and the like, immediately after entering the information required by the Company to make such reservations. These Terms shall be applied to all actions of the Users related to the use of This Service, and the Users shall use This Service with their consent to These Terms.
- When the Users use This Service, they shall agree to These Terms which are effective at the timepoint of their use, and shown on the following URL site specified by the Company.
- These Terms shall be shown on This Site when using This Service, and the Users shall be able to confirm These Terms as their option.
Article 2 (Changes to These Terms)
- The company may revise these terms at its own discretion in the following cases;
- In the case where the revision of the terms conforms to the general interest of the users.
- In the case where the revision of the term is not contrary to the objectives of this agreement, and is rational in light of the need of the revision, appropriateness of the contents after such revision, and any other circumstances pertaining to such revision.
- When the terms are revised in accordance to the foregoing paragraph, the company shall post a notice of revision, the contents of the terms of such revision, and its effective date, on the company's website at least one month before the effective date.
- The company shall deem users to have agreed to the revision of the terms, when the users use this service after the effective date for such revision of the terms.
Article 3 (Prohibitions)
When the Users use This Service, they shall not use or act any of the following items specified. When the Users conduct any of the following items, the Company shall be able to take necessary measures to suspend their use of This Service, including termination of their user registration, immediately and without prior notice to such user.
- Acts judged by the Company that are for the expansion of the Users' own business
- Acts judged by the Company that the Users are interrupting This Service, related service, other companies' service, or any third party
- Use of This Service judged by the Company that they are upon the request of any third party
- Cancellations of reservations with restaurants and the like without prior notice and not actually using such restaurants and the like in spite of making such reservations, or repeated reservations with restaurants and the like without the intention of using them
- Several reservations under the same name for the same time on the same date
- Acts violating laws and regulations or These Terms
- Acts to overload the system operating This Service
- Acts to send computer viruses or any other harmful information including harmful computer programs
- Use of This Service by impersonating another person
- Acts violating the rights or profits of the Company, restaurants and the like, other users, or any other third parties, including intellectual property rights, rights of likeness, rights of privacy, honors, and faiths.
Article 4 (Immediate Use of Reservations)
- When the Company receives reservations from the Users, the Company shall notify the Users with the reservation numbers and reservation details, through the email addresses specified by the Users, or by showing such notification on This Site.
- The Users shall be liable for the use and management of such reservation numbers, and any damage arising from their insufficient understanding, misuse, use by a third party, or the like. The Company shall not be liable for any of them.
- The service contract (hereinafter referred to as "the Service Contract") between the Users and restaurants and the like shall be concluded, when such notifications are made in accordance with the terms and conditions specified on This Site where such restaurants and the like have been registered.
- The Users shall not enter false information intentionally, including their own or other people's names, telephone numbers, and electronic mail addresses, when they make reservations with This Service. The Users shall not conduct any illegal act, or act which may violate laws, including providing false information, as well as any act which will trouble restaurants and the like and third parties.
- The Company shall not be liable for any problem arising from conclusion, cancellation, or change of the Service Contract, the contents of the Service Contract or This Service, collection of cancellation fees, or the like. Any of such problems shall be directly settled between restaurants and the like and the Users.
- The Users shall pay fees related to the Service Contract to restaurants and the like through This Service, based on the Service Contract.
- To cancel the Service Contract after such contract has been concluded, the Users shall take necessary procedures to cancel such contract, through This Service or through a direct contact with the restaurants and the like. In this case, the Users shall pay cancellation fees for such contract, directly to such restaurants and the like, or through This Service. Terms and conditions for cancellation shall be in accordance with the Service Contract, and the Company shall not be liable for any of them.
- To change the Service Contract after it is concluded, the Users shall take the necessary procedures to change such contract, through This Service or direct contact with the restaurants and the like. Terms and conditions for change shall be in accordance with the Service Contract, and the Company shall not be liable for any of them.
- The Users shall agree to the cautionary points specified in the following items;
- The Users shall understand in advance that This Service's information, such as the availability and fees of restaurants and the like, may be different from the information provided by such restaurants and the like in other sites.
- In the case where restaurants and the like change their fees and the like on This Service, such changed fees shall be applied only to those who make reservations after such change, and shall not be applied to those who have already made reservations before such change.
- The Company shall not be liable for saving any information including details of reservations. The Users shall be responsible for recording and saving such information on their own.
Article 5 (Cancellation Fees for Cancellations by the Users or Cancellation Without Prior Notification)
- When the Users cancel their reservations through This Service, restaurants and the like shall be able to charge cancellation fees to the Users, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Service Contract.
- When the Users cancel their reservations with restaurants and the like without prior notice, and they actually do not use such restaurants and the like in spite of their reservations, the Company shall be able to charge cancellation fees to the Users, in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- If payment was made in advance to confirm reservations of the Users through This Service, whole or part of such payment of the Users can be applied to pay cancellation fees.
- When only seats were reserved through This Service, the total amount of the cancellation fee for such reservations can be calculated and charged by multiplying the cancellation fee per person specified by restaurants, by the number of people for such reservation.
- Cancellation fees can be charged to the credit card information registered by the Users for such reservation.
Article 6 (Registration of Credit Card Information for Reservations, and Payment Procedures)
- When the Users become obligated to pay fees for the use of This Service, they shall pay such fees to the Company at the timepoint and method specified by the Company separately.
- The Users shall agree to pay the fees specified on the application forms or emails which are sent to them from This Service.
- The Users are required to provide credit card information when they use This Service.
- The Company shall be able to obtain payment acceptance in advance for reservation fees, from the credit card information registered by the Users. The Company shall also be able to charge a small amount for the purpose of confirming accuracy of such credit card information, or obtain payment acceptance of such amount.
- The credit card information, which are registered by the Uses when they use This Service, shall be limited to credit cards under their own name only. The Users shall agree that the Company informs such registered information to card companies and third parties which are involved in providing card payment functions.
Article 7 (Suspension of This Service and the Like)
The Users shall agree to the contents related to suspension of This Service specified in the following items;
- The Company shall be able to suspend, modify, or terminate whole or part of This Service, by presenting a notice on This Site.
- In the case where the Company judges that certain circumstances hinder the provision of This Service, the Company shall be able to take necessary measures to recover from such circumstances such as suspension of This Service, without prior notice to the Users.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage caused to the Users or third parties, due to the measures taken by the Company provided for in the preceding two items.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for compensation for any damage (regardless of the cause) caused to the Users in connection with the use of This Service.
Article 9 (Antisocial Forces)
The Users shall express that they do not, currently or potentially, correspond to antisocial forces (crime syndicates, gangsters, before the lapse of a period of five years since they left such syndicates, associate members of crime syndicates, companies related to crime syndicates, corporate extortionists, groups engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaigns, crime groups specialized in intellectual crimes, or the like), and that they do not commit any wrongful act, including violent act, fraud or threatening act, or act of obstructing business. When the Users commit any breach against such expression, the Company shall be able to take necessary measures (including legal actions), such as suspension of any service related to This Service for such users, deny any qualification as a user, cancellation of any contract attached to This Service, and indemnity claims.
Article 10 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction of the Court)
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and all disputes arising out of These Terms shall be brought before the Tokyo District Court of Japan or Tokyo Summary Court exclusively for the first instance, in response to amount of the case.
Implemented on February 1, 2020
Revised on March 26, 2020
Revised on March 26, 2020