From the chef
He admires nature's grandeur and pays respect to the divine. He works with local ingredients.
Born in Mie Prefecture on January 7, 1965. He loved to eat from childhood, and pursued the path of becoming a cook to make people happy through food. He decided to become a French chef to challenge the unknown, outside world, and a world that is opposite from his upbringing in the deep mountains of Kumano. He studied under Shima Kanko Hotel's head chef, Tadayuki Takahashi, for three years. Then, after training in France, Osaka, and Kobe, he opened his own restaurant at 26 years old. He continues to make food inspired by nature.
東 健夫HIGASHI TAKEO
- From the Ise Nishi Interchange (toll gate) on the Ise Jido Shado Expressway travel towards the Inner Shrine of Ise (towards Shima), and turn right at the first traffic light (approx. 1 minute away).
- Cafe/Sweets / Others,Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- Last order Restaurant: 2:00pm, Cafe: 2:30pm Normal hours: 10:00am-10:00pm, Dinner: 5:30pm-10:00pm (last order [Cafe and Restaurant]: 8:00pm)/Lunch: 11:30am-3:30pm last order [Cafe and Restaurant]: 2:00pm
115-3 Seita-cho , Ise-shi, Mie map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Visa
- Reservations / Reserved rooms / Large wine selection
Other Cafe/Sweets / Others,Western / French restaurants in Ise/Toba/Shima, Mie
- French Restaurant Bon Vivant
French,Italian/French / French