From the chef
The chef wants to spread the tasty local ingredients of Takayama including their Hida beef.
Born in Yokohama in September 1959. He went to a cooking school as he was interested in cooking. After finishing the school, he went to the southern part of France and learned cooking in an open atmosphere. After coming back to Japan and accumulating experiences as a head chef of western cuisine at a hotel, he started to work at [Kitchen Hida]. They have various guests in Takayama, a popular sightseeing place. He wants them to enjoy the local foods including the delicious Hida beef. Wishing that his guests love the taste of Hida as well as the wonderful nature there, he serves dish respecting the true taste of the meet.
河本 敏久Toshihisa Kawamoto
Steak House Kitchen Hida
- 10 minutes walk from Takayama Station, Takayama Main Line
- Average price
- 4,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:30 pm (L.O. 2:45 pm) / [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday] Dinner 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm (L.O. 7:45 pm)
1-66 Hommachi, Takayama , Gifu map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.