From the chef
Introducing tasty ingredients to as many people as possible.
He was born in 1957 in Ishikawa prefecture. He was originally working actively as a fisherman. He entered the field of Japanese cuisine to introduce tasty local ingredients from Kaga to as many people as possible, and to serve his dishes directly to them. After 4 year of training at [Sasabune], a renowned restaurant that has already closed down, he started working at [Kani Kaga Ryori Kadofuku].
豊田 一徳Kazunori Toyoda
Kani Kaga Ryori Kadofuku
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish),Japanese / Crab / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 5,000 JPY
- 5:00 pm - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:30 pm)
7F, 10-18, HANABATA PLANET Bldg., Hanabata-cho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 熊本県熊本市中央区花畑町10-18 HANABATA PLANET BLD.7F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Visa
- Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals