From the chef
Fascinated by the delicate cuts, he was drawn to the world of traditional Japanese cuisine.
Koyama wanted to be a Western-style cook when he was small, but when he attended culinary school his eyes were opened to the finesse required of the knife work in traditional Japanese cooking, and after graduation he went to to work at a Japanese food restaurant. After 12 years of experience, he opened Kisei in 1997.
小山 直樹KOYAMA NAOKI
Japanese Restaurant Kisei
- Use the North Exit at Hiratsuka Station, and go to the 1st floor of the Kotobuki building, near the front of Shinjuku Park behind NTT.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Fugu (blowfish) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 5,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturdays, National Holidays, and Before National Holidays] 5:00pm-11:00pm (last order: 10:30pm) *We also accept some groups during non-operating hours. Please feel free to contact us.
Kotobuki Bldg. 1F, 7-2 Akashi-cho , Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Special diet / Reservations / Child friendly / Tatami room / course meals
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Fugu (blowfish) restaurants in Hiratsuka/Oiso, Kanagawa
General,Japanese / General / Sake
- Kamakura Miyokawa
General,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Beer
General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi
- Shunsai Kushiyaki Dokoro Shoku
General,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Kiritanpo nabe (skewered rice hotpot)