From the chef
This chef/owner, himself having been captivated by wine, aims to share its beauty.
He was born on December 1956, in Saga Prefecture. Being a fan of wine, he has worked as a sommelier in a French restaurant. Making the most out of his experiences as a sommelier, he opened a "restaurant to offer food that goes with wine". He has a stock of wines, mainly from France, chosen by himself that he can recommend to customers.
塚本 将喜TSUKAMOTO MASAKI
Wine no Ie Budotei
- About 5 minutes by foot from exit one of Shinsakae-machi station on the Higashiyama subway line
- Western / General,Western / French,Western / European / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 5,000 JPY
- [Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday-Saturday, Before National Holidays, and National Holidays] Dinner: 5:30pm-11:00pm (last order: 10:00pm). [Tuesday-Sunday, Before National Holidays, and National Holidays] Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm (last order: 12:30pm) if our weekly day off falls on a National Holiday.
2-17-46 Higashi Sakura , Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / No smoking / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large sake selection / Large wine selection