From the chef
Oebi Tempura Senmonten is fully committed to bring you smiles of joy and surprise.
He was born in January 1951, in Yaotsu Town in Kamo District, Gifu Prefecture. Our manager's previous job was making tempura at a snack store in a market. With 21 years experience in the industry, he created "Oebi Tempura Senmonten" to bring you the freshest shrimp cooked in the most delicious manner. Our chef puts his all every day in order to see our customers' happy, satisfied expressions.
岩井 春幸IWAI HARUYUKI
Oebi Tempura Senmonten Sanki
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Udon (noodles) , Japanese / Tendon (tempura bowl)/Tenjyu (tempura lunch box)
- Go west from Tokai-dori station on the subway, then go south for about 1km from the "Tochi 3" intersection [Port Walk Minato]
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Udon (noodles),Japanese / Tendon (tempura bowl)/Tenjyu (tempura lunch box) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Lunch: 580 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-9:00pm / Lunch: 11:00am-3:00pm
2-1714 Touchi , Minato-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Child friendly / Tatami room