From the chef
His creative and original dishes were inspired by his experience with Japanese and Italian cuisine.
He was born in 1982 in Kyoto Prefecture. His family ran a home-cooking restaurant, so he's always had an interest in cuisine. He started with Japanese food, then switched to Italian when he left for Tokyo. He brings his unique creations to life using his mixed culinary backround.
亀山 大作KAMEYAMA DAISAKU
- A 3-minute walk from the west exit of Ikebukuro station on the JR Yamanote line, or a 3-minute walk from the Metropolitan exit of Ikebukuro station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line.
- Asian/Ethnic / Fusion/International,Western / Steak,Western / Pizza / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 4:00pm-12:00pm
1F Taikyo, 3-30-11 Nishi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / All you can eat / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages