From the chef
A professional whose signature dish is "Ankake (thick sauce) Spaghetti".
After working for the Toyohashi restaurant "Ciao" for five years he opened his own place. He left the establishment he ran for 27 years to his son, and opened "Spaghetti House Chef Meiekinishi" nine years ago. He is a chef of the ankake (a thick, starchy kudzu sauce) spaghetti school of cuisine.
木戸 由紀夫KIDO YUKIO
Spaghetti House Chef Meiekinishi
スパゲッティハウス シェフ 名駅西店
- A 5-minute walk from the Taiko-dori exit of the JR Nagoya station. 300m west of Bic Camera.
- Western / General / Pasta/Pizza,Italian/French
- Average price
- 11:00am-9:30pm (last order: 9:00pm)
2-15-9 Noritake-cho , Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / course meals