The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Taverns / Izakaya (Japanese tavern)
- A store that has been in Numazu for over 30 years and is loved by locals. The fishermen from all over Japan directly buy fish and there are abundant fish and shellfish that can not be eaten. It is deliciously finished with the general's chopsticks and cooking skill. The character of the general is also wonderful, and it tastes and tastes of the cuisine, and the whole store is full of it, and I am very pleased with it.
- Mar 14 2017
Numazu Izakaya Kappo Gin
沼津 居酒屋割烹 吟
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Fugu (blowfish),Japanese / Suppon (soft-shelled turtle) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm (last order 11:00 pm)
It will be closed on Sundays. If Monday is a public holiday, it will be open the previous day on Sunday and closed on Mondays.
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 静岡県沼津市大岡2132-2 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Fugu (blowfish),Japanese / Suppon (soft-shelled turtle) restaurants in Numazu, Shizuoka
- Sushi Sakana Hideto
Japanese,Japanese / General / Sushi / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood
- Uogashi Maruten Minato
Japanese,Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegetables) / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi