From the chef
A Japanese professional chef with attention to using safe ingredients.
He was born in 1970, Wakkanai city, Hokkaido. He got a job working at a sushi restaurant where he worked for two years at the recommendation of one of his junior high school teachers. After working there, he further polished his skills at a Japanese restaurant in Tokyo, and he has been the head chef at Kawajin Main Store since 2006. These days, as consumers become more aware of what they are eating, we take prudence in insuring the safety of our ingredients, and we only use ingredients grown locally with low amounts of agricultural chemicals.
本間 勇司HOMMA YUJI
Kawajin Main Store
- Six minutes' walk from the center of Susukino
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,800 JPY / Lunch: 3,240 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, and National Holidays] Lunch from: 11:30am-2:30pm (last order: 2:00pm) / Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm.
Minami shichi Jo Nishi 3chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals