The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- It is a long-established restaurant established in 1950 in Susukino, and an elegant space that feels a sense of depth is recommended for a seat that is entertaining and entertaining. I often study as a cook for a beautiful assortment of dishes that make me feel the season. As it welcomes you with fine hospitality, I think it is perfect for use on special occasions such as anniversaries and closings, or here in business.
- Mar 21 2018
Kawajin Main Store
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) , Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine
- Six minutes' walk from the center of Susukino
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,800 JPY / Lunch: 3,240 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, and National Holidays] Lunch from: 11:30am-2:30pm (last order: 2:00pm) / Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm.
Minami shichi Jo Nishi 3chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa