Appearance of restaurant
- Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line - (Direct connection) Akasaka Station - 1-minute walk
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line - Akasaka Mitsuke Station - 8-minute walk
Zakuro TBS branch
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (last order 2:30 pm)
Visit us until 21:00. Closed from 15:00 to 17:00.
[ Weekday,Day Before Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (last order 9:00 pm)
[ Saturday,Sunday,Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (last order 8:00 pm)
- Year-end and New Year holidays (Closed on Akasaka Biz Tower / January 26, 2020)
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都港区赤坂5-3-1赤坂Bizタワー SHOPS＆DINING 2F map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) restaurants in Akasaka, Tokyo
- Akasaka Jinya
Japanese,Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) / Nabe (hot pot) / Hokkaido cuisine
Japanese,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Japanese Sosaku (creative)
Japanese,Japanese / General / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies)
- Kyoto Hyoki Akasaka branch
Japanese,Japanese / General / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
Search for attractions near Zakuro TBS branch
Articles of Akasaka
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Akasaka.
An Expat’s Guide to the Top Winter Foods in Japan
Top 11 Authentic Yakiniku Restaurants in the Akasaka-Mitsuke Station Area
14 Top-Tier Sushi Restaurants in Akasaka, Ebisu, and Roppongi