From the chef
Enjoy a delicious experience of high-quality Kuroge Wagyu beef.
Mr. Ishizaki was born in 1969, in Sapporo, Hokkaido. In 1970, his grandfather started a butcher shop and associated farm. His parents then opened a sukiyaki (hot pot stew) and shabu-shabu (sliced meat parboiled with vegetables) restaurant, which led him to develop an interest in cooking. He decided to pursue cooking as a career upon graduating from high school, beginning his training in a teppanyaki (ingredients grilled on an iron griddle) restaurant. After honing his skills for over four years, he opened Steak&Wine Ishizaki in 2013. This restaurant delights its guests with its own high-quality Kuroge Wagyu beef dishes, including teppanyaki and roast beef.
石崎 俊彦Toshihiko Ishizaki
- Exit Susukino Station from Exit 1 and walk for one minute along Route 36. Restaurant is opposite the Susukino police box
- Western / Steak,Japanese / General,Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods) / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 16,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, Day before National Holidays, National Holidays] 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm (L.O. 11:00 pm)
4F, New Hokusei Bldg., Minami 4-jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道札幌市中央区南四条西3 ニュー北星ビル4F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals / Large wine selection