From the chef
An absolute cooking enthusiast! Her endless interest in cooking led her to became a chef.
Chef Matsumoto was born in Hokkaido Prefecture. In the leading Hokkaido spa town Sounkyo, she was involved in the restaurant business as a waitress. She developed a passion for her job of serving food, as well as for the color and arrangement of the food on the four-legged trays the food was served on, which naturally led her to becoming a chef and obtaining her cooking license. In 2006, she joined Matsuo Genghis Khan Asahikawa brunch, Gaining the deep trust of the owner, Matsumoto became like a right-hand assistant, and with her bright smile and kind consideration, she manages the restaurant with her certain cooking skills.
松本 寿子Hisako Matsumoto
Matsuo Genghis Khan Asahikawa Branch
- Go through the shopping mall (Kaimono kouen) from Asahikawa Station and turn left at Nijo street. Walk for about 5 minutes and the restaurant will be on the right-hand side.
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) / Genghis Khan (grilled mutton),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- 11:00 - 22:00 (last order 21:30)
No. 3 Hidari, 5-chome, 2-jo-dori, Asahikawa, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / course meals / Take out
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.