From the chef
He started out in high school working part-time at Katsugyo Jagaimo.
He was born June 7, 1949. For 16 years, he was an office worker until he quit his job and launched an independent business in the food industry. He liked to eat,he liked to cook, and he was influenced by a part-time job he had in the food service during his college days. He accumulated more training and was supported by those around him, so now his son and he are chefs in their own restaurant. Together, after diligent study and keeping their own pace with great care, they offer handmade food from specially selected raw materials daily.
佐藤 寛之SATO HIROYUKI
- Exit Shimosanakayama station of the JR Sobu Line through the south exit and proceed to the narrow road in front of you. Make a right at the crossroads.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative cuisine),Japanese / Yuba (tofu skin) / Izakaya (Japanese tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 890 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-01:00 / Lunch from 11:30-14:00 *Not operating for lunch on Thursdays
Tatsuoka Bldg. 103, 3-22-10 Moto Nakayama , Funabashi-shi, Chiba map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 千葉県船橋市本中山3-22-10 タツオカビル103
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa