From the chef
Enjoy the authentic taste of European cuisine from a chef who trained in Italy and France
After graduating from culinary college in Osaka, he mastered the art of authentic European gastronomy in France and Italy. Bringing these flavors back to Osaka, he also developed expertise in Japanese cuisine, eventually choosing to open his own restaurant with the aim of bringing the classic, authentic taste of European food to the people of Gujo. He likes to investigate food and drink pairings, including Italian cuisine with rich yet light wine and fresh sashimi with junmaishu (sake without added alcohol or sugar).
Meshimon Sakemon Santabelle
- Follow Route 156 for 8km from Shirotori Interchange. The michinoeki (roadside rest area) is 300m north of Shirotori.
- Western / Italian,Alcohol / Wine / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- [Opening hours] 11:00 - 23:00 (last order 22:00) / Lunch 11:00 - 16:00 (Lunchtime)
351 Nagataki, Shirotori-cho, Gujo, Gifu map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / All you can drink