From the chef
A chef's job is to bring joy to people.
Born in Matsue in 1973. He says his dream was always to have his own restaurant. He had an interest in cooking, and worked part time at a restaurant, while also often cooking at home. He began working at a sushi restaurant at the age of 24. His good points are that he enjoys serving people, and making them happy. This is what he believes is an important part of being a chef. He spent four years learning all of the ins and outs of sushi and Japanese cuisine to become independent. His heart's desire is to open a restaurant where customers feel welcome, and that serves original, heart-felt food.
熊野 英治KUMANO EIJI
- From the JR Matsue station, cross the Shin-ohashi bridge, then turn left at the next traffic light and walk 200m straight. We are within the Kyomise shopping district.
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturdays, Holidays, and days before holidays] Dinner: 17:00-00:00 (last order 23:00; last drink 23:30)
13-3 Suetsugu Hon-cho , Matsue-shi, Shimane map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection
Other restaurants in Matsue, Shimane
- Oideyasu Okiniya
General,Taverns / General / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood
- Jitokko Kumiai Matsue Ekimae
General,Taverns / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Chicken
- Kushiya Tetsuo
General,Taverns / General / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Kushiage (deep-fried skewered food)