From the chef
Learning the joy of cooking from a Chinese chef, and its depth from a Japanese master.
Born in 1973 in Chiba Prefecture, his inspiration for pursuing this path was a Chinese chef who showed him the joy of cooking at the restaurant where he worked part-time as a high school freshman. He later became the apprentice of a Japanese chef while working at another restaurant. Although the chef was a well-rounded master who had studied abroad, he still said "Nothing beats Japanese beef." Those words made a deep impression on Mr. Ogura.
小倉 哲OGURA SATOSHI
Tanaka Shoten Kaiunbashidori
- Get off at Keisei Narita Station, go out through the gates and turn right. You will find it immediately after crossing Kaiun-bashi Bridge.Get off at JR Narita Station and go out through the East Exit. Enter Narita Sando Street (Shopping Street) and turn right immediately.
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Bibimbap,Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-00:00 Weekends & Holidays: 12:00-22:00 (last order 30 minutes before closing for both food and drinks)
736-4 Hanazaki-cho , Narita-shi, Chiba map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers