Reviews is not post yet. If you know about this restaurant,
please sign in and write your experience!
Sign in / Member registration
Tanaka Shoten Kaiunbashidori
Savor Japan help desk can help English-speaking foreign visitors in Japan communicate with restaurants and make reservations between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Japan time. This is not a toll-free number).
If you liked this restaurant, please join a member from "Sign in / Join" button. Then you can use bookmark.
- Get off at Keisei Narita Station, go out through the gates and turn right. You will find it immediately after crossing Kaiun-bashi Bridge.Get off at JR Narita Station and go out through the East Exit. Enter Narita Sando Street (Shopping Street) and turn right immediately.
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Bibimbap,Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-00:00 Weekends & Holidays: 12:00-22:00 (last order 30 minutes before closing for both food and drinks)
736-4 Hanazaki-cho , Narita-shi, Chiba map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers