黒毛和牛ダイニング 様 （YO-U）
From the chef
From learning the ropes of the trade to realizing his dream of running his own restaurant...
Born in Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture. From the age of 14, he nurtured a dream of running his own business, and started taking steps towards achieving that dream. After studying at the Tsuji Gakuen School of Culinary Arts, he learned French cuisine hands-on in the kitchens of the Hotel Plaza. After this, he decided to further his training by studying French cooking in France. Returning to Japan and to his roots, he set off, at 27 years of age, to work in a creative Japanese restaurant interweaving French and traditional Japanese cuisine. At the age of 30, after working as a chef for three years, he started his own business, focusing mainly on sales management for 5 years to further hone his business know-how and skills. At the same time, he continued working as an assistant chef, and opened the Kuroge Wagyu Dining restaurant in Ashiya, which moved to its current location in 2006.
黒崎 次郎JIRO KUROSAKI
Kuroge Wagyu Dining YO-U
黒毛和牛ダイニング 様 （YO-U）
- Japanese / Sushi , Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu)
- There is a shuttle bus to the Hyatt Regency from Umeda. Located close to the Nakafuto Station exit.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu),Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sushi / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Lunch: 11:30 - 14:30 (last order 14:00) / 17:30 - 22:00 (last order 21:30)
- Dinner on the first and the third Wednesday (Depends on events we have)
B1F Hyatt Regency Osaka, 1-13-11 Nankokita , Suminoe-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / All you can eat / course meals / All you can drink