From the chef
He creates ultimate dishes with accumulated skillful techniques.
He was born in 1973 in Osaka prefecture. He started training at a big chain restaurant. At the age of 29, he made his branch No.1 out of 74 branches in Japan as its master chef. He accumulated further experience at an Italian restaurant and widened the range of his cuisine at restaurants in Shinchi and Nishitenma. In January 2014, he became a chef at [Kyoto Style Teppan Hasegawa] where he currently attracts many people with his skillful techniques to bring out the original savory tastes of the ingredients to their maximum.
河野 高徳Takayoshi Kono
Kyoto Style Teppan Hasegawa
- 5 minutes walk from [Shinsaibashi]Station. Go east from exit No.6, turn right at the corner of a soba noodle shop, then go straight. On the third floor of the building on the left side
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Japanese / Japanese style beef steak,Alcohol / Wine / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 10,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] Dinner 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (L.O. 12:00 am) [Sunday] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm) *L.O. will be 9:00 pm on Monday when the Sunday and Monday are consecutive holidays
3F, Galleria Acca Bldg., 1-16-20 Higashi Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区東心斎橋1-16-20 ガレリア・アッカビル3F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / course meals / Large sake selection / Large wine selection