寿司 はせ川 心斎橋 本店
From the chef
He stocks rare and precious ingredients from all over Japan every day.
He was born in 1975 in Shiga prefecture. He entered the cooking field as he liked eating. After training at a sushi restaurant in Kyoto for 3 years, he improved his cooking skills at a fresh seafood restaurant equipped with water tanks, sushi restaurant, and Japanese restaurants at Japanese and western hotels in Shiga prefecture. Currently, he is actively working as the manager at [Sushi Hasegawa Shinsaibashi Main branch]. Sticking to healthy natural ingredients, he makes efforts to create the size and tastes easy to eat.
加藤 妙Takumi Kato
Sushi Hasegawa Shinsaibashi Main branch
寿司 はせ川 心斎橋 本店
- 5 minutes walk from exit No.6 of [Shinsaibashi] Station on Osaka Metro Midosuji Line
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Sushi,Alcohol / Sake / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- 10,000 JPY
- 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (L.O. 12:00 am) / L.O. 9:00 pm on Sunday and on Monday when the Monday is a national holiday
4F, Stagea Bldg., 1-16-20 Higashi Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区東心斎橋1-16-20 ステージアビル4F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.