From the chef
Naturally entered the world of cooking after growing up watching his aunt and mother run the restaurant.
Born in Oshamanbe. His aunt ran a restaurant there, which his mother worked at as well. Although he originally worked in a different industry, growing up watching his aunt and mother run the restaurant together naturally lead to him becoming a chef as well. After graduating from culinary school, he worked at hotels in locations such as Onuma, Lake Toya, and Noboribetsu. In Hakodate, he met his mentor Maejima at one of Hotel Hokke Club's Japanese restaurants, and began studying under him. He then worked as head chef at Hakodate Park Hotel and Hakodate Royal Hotel before taking up the position of head chef at Hakodate Kaisenryori Kaikobo.
東谷 篤Atsushi Azumaya
Hakodate Kaisenryori Kaikobo
- A 3-minute walk from JR Hakodate station towards the Hakodate Asaichi Market.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine / General,Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:00 -14:00 (last order 13:30) / Dinner 17:00 - 23:00 (last order 22:00)
11-8 Wakamatsu-cho, Hakodate, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals