From the chef
An eye for freshness, a reputation for culinary excellence.
He was born in Kanagawa Prefecture in 1987. While going to high school, he began work at Korean Imperial-style Restaurant Youngdong. Hard working and studious, he became head chef in his twenties. From eleven years of experience with meat he has earned a peerless reputation for his eye for freshness and devotion to culinary excellence.
遠藤 恵介ENDO KEISUKE
Korean Imperial-style Restaurant Youngdong
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Korean
- 15 minutes by bus from Fujisawa Station. Take a bus bound for the Totsuka Bus Center or Dreamland, and get off at Midorigaoka. We're a one-minute walk from there.
- Asian/Ethnic / Korean,Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- [Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays] Normal hours: 11:30 - 23:00 (last order 22:30) / Lunch 11:30 - 15:00 (last order 14:30) [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday] Normal hours: 17:00 - 23:00 (last order 22:30) / Lunch 11:30 - 15:00 (last order 14:30)
Sun Plaza Shonan 2F, 530-1 Nishitomi , Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages