From the chef
A chef who devotes his days to making people happy through cooking.
He was born in Miyagi Prefecture in 1987, Chef Yoshinari loved to stand in the kitchen with his mother when he was young. He set his sights on becoming a chef from his ambition to learn a variety of cooking and a desire to make people happy through cooking. After attending the Ecole d'Art Culinaire de Miyagi and obtaining his culinary license, he trained in French cuisine at a Sendai hotel. As a chef at Bisai Dining Yuda, he is attentive to beautiful presentation, and he displays his skills in a variety of dishes including pasta, which is popular with the ladies.
吉成 佑太YOSHINARI YUTA
Bisai Dining Yuda
- Next to Tagajo City Hall.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Western / General / General,Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 - 14:00 / Dinner 17:00 - 23:00 (last order 22:30)
2-2-18 Chuo , Tagajo-shi, Miyagi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large sake selection