From the chef
Offers up big portions made with top quality ingredients.
He was born March 8th, 1972, in Osaka Prefecture. Wanting to become a cook, after finishing high school, he began apprenticing at Tori Ryori after a friend introduced him. After that, he continued working at the same restaurant as a cook. Tondabayashi, Osaka is a place blessed with tranquil nature; a place where people go to get directly-sourced, fresh ingredients to create delicious meals.
武居 信仁TAKEI NOBUHITO
Jiman ha Shizen Tori Ryori Kawadaya
- Turn west at the Tsuzuyama south intersection on highway 170, and travel 100m.
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Nabe (hot pot) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 - 15:00 / Dinner 15:00 -22:00 (last order 21:00)
20-1 Tsuzuyama , Tonda Bayashi-shi, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Restaurants with Facebook pages