The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- This is a Japanese restaurant where chicken and homemade soba are delicious. About half a year, I ask my family about my birthday. There are table seats, tatami mats, and private rooms, so I'm happy that you can use them properly depending on the scene. “Specialties! I particularly like Satsuma Chiran Chicken Charcoal Grill and Miso Chicken Nigiri. We often order “Mini Course”, which has a large volume and offers a variety of dishes. Shime's “Soba” can choose a name monkey.
- Mar 08 2017
Jiman ha Shizen Tori Ryori Kawadaya
- Turn west at the Tsuzuyama south intersection on highway 170, and travel 100m.
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Nabe (hot pot) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 - 15:00 / Dinner 15:00 -22:00 (last order 21:00)
20-1 Tsuzuyama , Tonda Bayashi-shi, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Restaurants with Facebook pages