From the chef
The smiles of his customers inspire him to spend every day trying to make the best possible food on his hot plate.
He was born in Tokyo in 1995. From a young age he was interested in cooking, and when he was a student, he gained experience in the food industry through part-time jobs. This experience led to him setting his heart upon a career within cooking. In 2010, he started work at Asakusa Monja Ocomo. He became interested in working with a hot plate, which allows for a wide range of cooking to be performed. Every day he tries out new ideas as he cooks. He also puts his heart into welcoming his customers to make them happy.
安倍 康介ABE KOSUKE
- Japanese / Okonomiyaki (vegie/meat pancakes) , Japanese / Monjayaki (Okonomiyaki pancakes using diluted batter) , Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods)
- A 1-minute walk from either exit 1 from Asakusa station on the Toei Asakusa line, exit A4 from Asakusa station on the Ginza line or exit A1 from TX Asakusa station.
- Japanese / Okonomiyaki (vegie/meat pancakes),Japanese / Monjayaki (Okonomiyaki pancakes using diluted batter),Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods) / Okonomiyaki (vegie/meat pancakes)/Monjayaki (Okonomiyaki pancakes using diluted batter),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30 - 15:00 Dinner 17:00 - 00:30 *During lunch on weekdays, only groups reservations are accepted. [Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays] Lunch 11:30 - 17:00 Dinner 17:00 - 00:30 *We are open non-stop 11:30 - 00:30.
KN Asakusa Bldg. 2F , 1-10-5 Asakusa , Taito-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages