From the chef
A creative chef who has devoted himself to the art of Japanese cuisine.
Born in Yamanashi prefecture. After graduating from vocational school, he began to study under the executive chef of a first-class hotel, where he dedicated himself to Japanese cuisine before later opening "Shunsai Oguraya" in Sangenjaya, Tokyo. He considers it important to use farm-fresh and seasonal ingredients to make fine food with timely tastes.
堀内 誠Makoto Horiuchi
- A 1-minute walk from the east exit of Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line, Ikejiri-Ohashi station. Follow the road that intersects diagonally with Tamagawa-dori.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Cookshop / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- 6,000 JPY
- [Opening hours] 18:00 - 02:00 (last order 01:00)
2F, 2-31-18 Ikejiri, Setagaya, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都世田谷区池尻2-31-18 2F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / course meals / Take out / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection