From the chef
From musician to master of selecting better meats
Born in Mie prefecture on May 15th, 1981, he started a band in high school and worked in a restaurant part time. After experiencing that sense of achievement when he made things and the pleasure of working in the service industry, he basically decided to become a chef. He started working at Yakiniku Tarafuku Suzuka Chuo-dori-ten, when an acquaintance introduced him to the restaurant. He is a true connoisseur of meat, the restaurant's main ingredient. He is now Suzuka's meat manager and is also in charge of purchasing meat for other restaurants in the chain.
田端 唯史Yuishi Tabata
Yakiniku Tarafuku Suzuka Chuo-dori-ten
- 15 minutes on foot from Mikkaichi Station. Inside Sento Lake Town next to Geo, Shidax, and Comeda Coffee on Suzuka Chuo-dori
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat),Alcohol / Craft Beer / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- 17:00 - 00:00 (last order 23:00)
430-1 Nishijocho Higashisawa, Suzuka, Mie map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa