From the chef
He's moved by his customers complimenting on his food
Born in 1980, in Ibaraki prefecture, the owner feels happy when he sees his customers smile and compliment on his food. This happiness set him to pursue the career of cooking. Thinking of his customers, lead him to use healthy ingredients. Everyday he keeps challenging conventional cooking methods with a frontier spirit. The reason he's loved by his frequenters is because they feel his eager spirit.
池田 歓弘IKEDA YOSHIHIRO
Sumiyaki Hormone Ikedaya
- A two minute walk from the East Exit of "Ayase Station" on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu),Japanese / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- [Monday / Tuesday / Thursday - Saturday] 5:00 pm - 5:00 am (last order 4:00 am) [Sundays / National Holidays] 5:00 pm - 00:00 am (last order 11:00 pm)
3-11-16 Ayase , Adachi, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages