From the chef
Our food is imbued with the seasons. Second generation tempura speciality restaurant.
He was born in Tokyo in 1978. Since he was small he grew up watching his father’s back who was a chef. It was natural for him to have the dream to be a chef. After graduating from culinary school in Shinjuku, he spent 4 years training in Miyuki Koshikishima, and then he entered [Tempura Fukamachi] when his father opened the restaurant. He tries to choose the seasonal vegetables to express each season. he is also in charge of preparing the pickled vegetables we receive from 'HILLTOP HOTEL'.
深町 一真KAZUMA FUKAMACHI
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Tendon (tempura bowl)/Tenjyu (tempura lunch box) , Alcohol / Sake
- One minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Kyobashi Station
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Tendon (tempura bowl)/Tenjyu (tempura lunch box),Alcohol / Sake / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 13,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,500 JPY
- [Tuesday - Friday, Day before National holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm (L.O. 8:30pm) [Saturday, Sunday, National holidays] Lunch 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm (L.O. 8:30pm)
- Monday, First and Third Sunday
1F, AM Kyobashi Bldg., 2-5-2 Kyobashi , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations