From the chef
Masahiro Nishino resolved to become a chef after he felt a desire to return to his hometown.
Masahiro Nishino was born on February 2nd, 1976, and is from Tokushima. He went to Tokyo for university, where he worked in an office role for two years after graduation. It was around that time that he decided that he would like to one day return to his hometown and start his own restaurant, and so at the age of 25, he decided to quit his job and become a chef. For six years, he trained at several famous, long-standing Japanese restaurants in Ginza and Aoyama, and also spent time in Germany in order to broaden his horizons. While there, he studied under a professional sushi chef at a Japanese restaurant for six and a half years before returning to Japan. On June 8th, 2015, he opened his own restaurant, Kisetsuryori Dochiraika, in his homeland of Kagawa, where he currently works as a head chef.
西野 雅博Masahiro Nishino
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Right next to the Takamatsu City Museum of Art (on Bijitsukamminami-dori)
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] Lunch 11:30 - 14:00 / Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 (last order 21:30)
101 Nakamura Building , 1-8 Kajiyamachi , Takamatsu, Kagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 香川県高松市鍛冶屋町1-8 なかむらビル101
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted