From the chef
Taste what the Ryukyu Islands are all about with fresh, local ingredients
He was born in February of 1968, and before he knew it he was on the path to a professional career as a chef. When it comes to ingredients, he prepares his menu with a strict commitment to local foods from the surrounding area, which includes fresh island vegetables brought up under the bright sun that Okinawa is known for. He takes these local ingredients and works tirelessly to prepare dishes that truly delight each and every customer with extraordinary flavor.
末廣 伸Shin Suehiro
Ryukyu Yakiniku NAKAMA
- Japanese / General , Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Naengmyeon (chilled noodles in soup)
- Exit Okinawa Highway at the Kyoda Interchange. 7 minutes by car from Kyoda Interchange along National Route 58.
- Japanese / General,Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Naengmyeon (chilled noodles in soup) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- 17:00 - 00:00 (last order 23:00)
2247-1 Aza Nakama , Onnason, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay