From the chef
A master of French, pouring in all of his experience and knowledge and freely creating a world of his own
Born in Kagoshima Prefecture in January 1984. His interest in food started from a young age, and gradually transitioned from "eating" to "cooking." He attended Tsuji Culinary Institute in Osaka after graduating from high school, and further studied at the French branch of the school. After returning home, polished his skills at "The Georgian Club" and "Joel Robuchon". Then again returned to France, he worked at the Paris neo-bistro "Saturn," untill he returned to Japan in 2013. After working as the opening staff for "Restaurant Anise", he opened [Craftale] in September, 2015.
大土橋 真也Shinya Otsuchihashi
- 6 minutes on foot from Nakameguro Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line.
- Western / General,Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- Dinner 17:00 - 01:00 (last order 00:00) [Weekends] Lunch 11:30 - 14:00 (last order 13:00) *Only open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday
2F POP Building , 1-16-11 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都目黒区青葉台1-16-11 POPビル2F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted