From the chef
His passion for frequenting restaurants turned into a profession, and now he eagerly learns everything he can about new flavors and techniques.
He was born in 1968 in Ishikawa Prefecture. He got his start by taking on a job at a hotel in his home of Kanazawa after graduating from vocational school. While picking up experience in bartending and waiting tables at the hotel, he also learned about catering banquets and working in the kitchen with Japanese cuisine. After that, he went on to develop his skills further at different restaurants around Kanazawa, where he worked with traditional Japanese cuisine, as well as newer interpretations of Japanese food. He then went on to open Oryori Kifune in 2008. He loves to travel around to eat delicious food, and once he hears about a good restaurant he will go there, no matter how far, to try the food and develop his palate.
中川 清一Seiichi Nakagawa
- From Hokutetsu-Kanazawa Station (Hokuriku Railroad Asanogawa Line), take the bus to Hikoso Ryokuchi and walk 2 minutes.
- Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11:30 - (last order 13:30) / Dinner 17:30 - (last order 20:30) [Sunday] Breakfast 07:00 - (last order 09:00)
1-9-69 Hikoso-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Large sake selection