The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- A completely reserved Japanese restaurant in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. Kaiseki cuisine using seasonal seafood, Kaga vegetables, etc. is wonderful, and the production that makes you feel the season is also surprising and impressive. You can enjoy the love of the kindergarten swimming in the bowl and the love of the direction and the dishes that will affect the five senses.
- Nov 08 2017
- From Hokutetsu-Kanazawa Station (Hokuriku Railroad Asanogawa Line), take the bus to Hikoso Ryokuchi and walk 2 minutes.
- Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11:30 - (last order 13:30) / Dinner 17:30 - (last order 20:30) [Sunday] Breakfast 07:00 - (last order 09:00)
1-9-69 Hikoso-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Large sake selection