The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Yakiniku/Steak / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ)
- A seafood restaurant near the JR Line Fukuyama Station where you can enjoy seasonal Japanese cuisine. You can enjoy dishes using plenty of fish from the Seto Inland Sea and Japanese food with careful work. "Shako sashimi", which is said to be particularly difficult to maintain freshness, is a rare gem that shines with the skills of craftsmen. There is also a wide variety of other menu items, such as "Kuroge Wagyu Beef Sansho" and "Miso-flavored Eggplant Gratin", which are difficult to control. One of the attractions is sake that considers brands in cooperation with four liquor stores. You will want to visit the lineup that changes every season.
- Jan 31 2020
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Izakaya (Japanese tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (last order 11:30 pm)
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 広島県福山市元町13-17 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) restaurants in Fukuyama/Fuchu, Hiroshima
- Japanese Restaurant Miyabitei Sheraton Grand Hotel Hiroshima
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / General / Sushi