From the chef
After his experience working in a yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) restaurant, he wished to open a branch in his hometown of Okinawa.
Born in Okinawa in 1986. He has always enjoyed meat, and upon reaching the age of 26 he worked in Shippu Horumon, a yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) restaurant in Okinawa. There, he gained experiences and learned about how to make meat delicious and the importance of sauce and seasonings in enhancing the taste of yakiniku. Eventually, he made his own formula of special sauce that he called "Hikaru Sauce" for two years while managing a coffee shop. His dream of opening his own restaurant became real as he opened STEAK HIKARU in August of 2017. Since then, he dedicated himself to create"delicious steaks that he wants to eat," which lead him to bring many customers.
亀谷 光Hikaru Kameya
- 1 minute walk from the Matsuyama Intersection/ 389 meters away from Miebashi Station
- Western / General,Western / Hambuger steak,Western / Steak / Steak/Hambuger steak/Curry,Western
- Average price
- 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Regular time 11:00 am - 6:00 am (L.O. 5:30 am)
1F, Marumitsu Bldg., 2-8-7, Matsuyama, Naha-shi, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / Late-night service / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers