From the chef
Influenced by relatives who ran a sushi shop, he started his career in cooking.
He was born in Chiba Prefecture in 1964. Thanks to his relatives who ran a sushi shop, he has wanted to become a chef ever since he was a child. He started his training at a sushi restaurant in Tokyo when he was 15 and after that, he polished his skills at several other shops. In 1994, he opened up a new shop, "Kisoji", in Shinbashi in Minato Ward in Tokyo Prefecture and ever since then, has been serving only the freshest of ingredients and seasonal fish that are not only healthy, but let you enjoy the delicious flavors of each season.
大木 哲也OKI TETSUYA
- Go straight 150m from Kasumori Exit of the Shimbashi JR Station. At the second intersection (Renga Street), turn left and continue 20m. 3rd floor of the building on the righthand side.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Alcohol / Sake / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 5,000 JPY
- [Weekdays and Before National Holidays] from 5:00pm-12:00am (last order: 11:30pm)
Sky World Bldg. 3F , 3-6-4 Shinbashi , Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa