From the chef
He decided to become a chef the first time he tried sushi, and now he strives to move people with his meals as profoundly as he was.
He was born in 1958 in Hokkaido. When he was in elementary school his father took him to a sushi shop, where he was deeply moved: "I never knew anything in the whole world could taste that good!". From that experience he endeavored to become a chef in the years following. He trained at four different sushi restaurants in Tokyo before coming to work for us at "Sushi Zen." His wish is for as many people as possible to experience the delicious, wonderful flavor of sushi, while spending their valuable time enjoying satisfying and exceptional service.
大金 有三OGANE YUZO
Sushi Zen Main Store
- A 3-minute walk from exit 1 of Maruyama-koen station on the Tozai line of the Sapporo Municipal Subway
- Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- [Tuesday-Sunday, National Holidays, Before National Holidays] Lunch: 11:00am-3:00pm You can savour our special lunch-only courses. Dinner: 5:00pm-10:00pm (last order: 9:30pm) *Both Lunch and Dinner will incur a separate 10% service charge.
Kita1jo Nishi 27-chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Large sake selection
Other Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood restaurants in Maruyama Park, Hokkaido
- Sushisai Wakichi
Sushi,Japanese / Sushi
- Sushi Isono
Sushi,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi / General
- Sushi Kaiseki Seppo
Sushi,Japanese / General / Sushi / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes)
- Sushi Kyu
Sushi,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sake