浅草 うなぎ さんしょ
From the chef
Eels, the pride of the proprietor who has continued to handle them since Sansho opened in Asakusa some 30 years ago
After training at an unagi (eel) wholesaler, he opened the unagi specialty restaurant Sansho in 1985. He refuses to compromise on taste and freshness, only procuring enough fresh unagi for the day. In addition to his infallible skills and judgement, he has been winning over customers with his warm and sociable hospitality.
浅賀 博厚ASAGA HIROATSU
- A 5 minutes' walk from Tawaramachi Station, and a 7 minutes' walk from Asakusa Station.
- Japanese / Unagi (eel) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,000 JPY
- [Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Sunday, National Holidays, Before National Holidays] Lunch from 11:30am-2:00pm /Dinner: 4:00pm-7:00pm (last order: 6:30pm)
2-25-7 Nishi Asakusa , Taito-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Reservations / Child friendly / Take out / Large sake selection