From the chef
Wanting to become an artisan from a young age, he has taken his place in the world of cuisine
He pursued the world of cuisine because he loved eating as a child and had dreamed of being an artisan ever since he was young. He also gained a strong interest in cooking through his mother who was a very good cook. He opened his own restaurant in 2000 after training at Chinzanso and the restaurant Rezzo in Kyodo. He continues to provide fastidiously prepared cuisine with choice ingredients; yet, you can still visit Trattoria 522 as an everyday restaurant.
清水 真樹SHIMIZU MASAKI
- Exit Yoyogi Uehara Station via the 2nd North Exit. Head down the road between the "Marusho" and "Panya" and turn left. We're located at the back of the "Marusho." 3 minutes' walk from the station.
- Western / Italian,Alcohol / Wine / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,200 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:30am-9:00pm Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm (last order: 1:30pm) Dinner: 6:00pm-9:00pm (last order: 9:00pm)
3-20-5 Nishihara , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages