From the chef
A veteran who welcomes his customers with his warm personality and dishes made from the freshest ingredients
Born in Tottori prefecture in 1958, he decided to pursue a career as chef of Japanese cuisine as he admired the protagonist of a TV show. After graduating cooking school, he trained at a luxury Japanese restaurant in Osaka for 2 years. Moving to Tokyo, he diligently studied at the Japanese restaurant Tsukushi for 2 years. After this, he worked for 15 years at a Japanese restaurant that would become a step towards his present one. He took the opportunity to take over the business when his master retired, opening Sakedokoro Yamane in 1991 and continuing to the present day.
山根 健次YAMANE KENJI
- Exit through exit number three of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line "Hiroo" station, and go to the right. Approx. five minute walk.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Alcohol / Shochu / Japanese Izakaya (bar/pub),Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,000 JPY / Lunch: 950 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch: 11:30am-2:00pm [Weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays] Dinner: 5:30pm-11:00pm (last order: 10:00pm)
La Nishi-Azabu Bldg. B1 , 4-5-8 Nishi Azabu , Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / course meals / Large shochu selection