The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Western / General
- It is a long-established tempura restaurant that has been in existence since the Taisho era. You can enjoy your meal slowly while watching your husband fry tempura in front of you. I love the tempura that was devised to bring out the taste of the material, and I have been through for over 10 years. I especially like seasonal fish and small shrimp tempura. I often order course dishes for ¥ 7000, but I also like the last meal to have fried and cooked rice or a choice of tempura.
- Oct 24 2016
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,350 JPY / Lunch: 5,250 JPY
- 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm (last order )
Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm (last order )
- Every Tuesday
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都港区赤坂６−６−５ map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Other restaurants in Akasaka, Tokyo
Japanese,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Chicken / Sake
Japanese,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Japanese Sosaku (creative)
Japanese,Japanese / General / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies)
- Kyoto Hyoki Akasaka branch
Japanese,Japanese / General / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
Search for attractions near Akasaka Hanamura
Articles of Akasaka
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Akasaka.
Top 11 Authentic Yakiniku Restaurants in the Akasaka-Mitsuke Station Area
An Expat’s Guide to the Top Winter Foods in Japan
14 Top-Tier Sushi Restaurants in Akasaka, Ebisu, and Roppongi