From the chef
The fourth generation to work in this long-established soba restaurant
This young chef tells us that he entered the world of soba-making after he graduated from university. Under the tutelage of his father, who is a third generation soba chef, he works hard every day to preserve the traditional flavors of the restaurant.
大渕 修司Shuji Obuchi
- A 5-minute walk towards Shinjuku from exit 2 of Marunouchi Line, Yotsuya Sanchome station. A 7-minute walk from Toei Shinjuku line Akebonobashi station.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Soba (noodles) / Udon/Soba (noodles),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,500 JPY / Lunch: 840 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturdays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11:30 - 14:00. Limited to lunch menu. No credit cards. / Dinner 17:00 - 22:00 (Saturday until 21:00)
4-13 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly