From the chef
He pours 100% of his effort into every skewer to offer you his best every time.
Born in 1976, a native of Hokkaido's Muroran City. After working at a pub as a part-time job, he decided to enter the world of the culinary arts. He worked at a pub in Sapporo for almost ten years, were he learned how to manage food preparation and instruct staff - the whole operation of a successful restaurant. In 2004, he returned to his hometown of Muroran and began working at "Yakitori no Ippei Main Store." He tells us that "there's no way you could get this kind of quality at a cheap yakitori joint - my motto is to cook every single skewer to delicious perfection before I offer it to my customers."
加藤 英哲KATO HIDEAKI
Yakitori no Ippei Main Store
- Ten minute walk from West Exit, Higashi-Muroran Station: pass through Nakajima and at the rear of Nagasakiya face toward the highway. It'll be right there.
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food),Japanese / Chicken / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- [Monday - Thursday] Dinner from 17:00-23:00 [Friday/Saturday/eve of national holiday] Dinner from 17:00-00:00 [Sunday] Dinner from 17:00-22:00
1-17-3 Nakajima-cho , Muroran-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Take out / Large shochu selection
Other Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food),Japanese / Chicken restaurants in Tomakomai/Muroran, Hokkaido
- Shunkashuto Katsugyoryori Hokkai
General,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Crab
- Daichi No Megumi
General,Japanese / Japanese style beef steak / Local Japanese / Wine
- Oryori Amaya
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Hokkaido cuisine
Udon/Soba (noodles),Japanese / Soba (noodles) / General / Beer